Arab Aluminum Says Net Profits 58% Lower; H1
Published Tuesday, 14 August 2012 15:27 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Arab Aluminum (ALUM.CA) reported net profits for the first half of 2012 amounted to EGP 2.798 million, 57.6% down from net profits of EGP 6.595 million posted a year earlier.
Worth mentioning, Arab Aluminum board of directors had approved last March the unaudited business results for the first half of 2012 which ended 30/06/2012.
Moreover, the business results of the first quarter of 2012 revealed posting net profits of EGP 1.063 million, 54.7% down from net profits of EGP 2.350 million posted in Q1/2011.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Morsi Attends African Union’s 50th Anniversary Summit In Ethiopia
- Amid Mostly Red Performance, Egypt’s Benchmark Falls 1.56% In Week
- Egypt’s Benchmark Halts One-Day Rally, Opens Below 5355 Pts
- Egypt’s MSC Urges Petroleum To Secure Smart Petrol Cards
- Egypt's Morsi to Participate in 21st African Union Summit