Hermes Says OTH Likely To Post EGP 95 Mln Q2 Profits
Published Tuesday, 31 July 2012 12:02 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
EFG-Hermes Holding expected Orascom Telecom Holding (OTH) (ORTE.CA) to post EGP 95 million net profit for Q2/2012, with a drop of 17% quarter-on-quarter. It also projected the telco to generate EGP 293 million earnings in FY/2012, with a fall of 56%.
OTH was forecasted to record EGP 928 million revenue in Q2/2012, retreating 7% Y-o-Y but rising 3% Q-o-Q. Revenue was seen hitting EGP 3.767 billion in FY/2012, with a 2% decrease Y-o-Y.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Bourse Starts Stamp Tax Today Amid Worries
- Egypt Bourse Benchmark Rises 0.4% In Week
- Egypt Bourse Benchmark Ends This Week Below 5430 Pts
- Citadel Capital Managing Director Discusses Emerging Markets Opportunities and StrategiesatIFC-EMPEA Global Private Equity Conference
- Egypt’s Benchmark Opens This Week Above 5435 Pts