OTMT’s Zimbabwe Unit Appoints Francis Mawindi As New CEO
Published Wednesday, 04 July 2012 16:23 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Orascom Telecom Media & Technology Holding (OTMT.CA)’s unit Telecel Zimbabwe Ltd. appointed Francis Mawindi as chief executive officer, replacing John Swain.
OTMT shares have witnessed no change during Wednesday closing to end at EGP 1.53.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt Likely To Join BRICS By Year-End – Official
- Exclusive: Mubarak-Era Top Gas Mogul Owns 300.000 Shares In Egypt Bourse
- Egypt, DAMAC Sign Final Settlement Accord Today
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News