AAIB Initially Approves To Finance Planet-Hermes Buyout Deal
Published Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:56 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Planet IB Consortium has gained an initial approval of Arab African International Bank (AAIB) to arrange a loan to finance part of EFG-Hermes Holding Company - (HRHO.CA) acquisition deal.We showed readiness to arrange the loan in case of deal existence adding that we didn’t start studying the loan, an official from the bank told Alborsa newspaper.
When asked about commitments of providing the loan, he said “NO”.
It is worth noting that, the consortium is seeking to collect around $ 700 million loans, in addition to around $ 400 million ownership rights of institutions and investors including Naguib Sawiris.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt Likely To Join BRICS By Year-End – Official
- Exclusive: Mubarak-Era Top Gas Mogul Owns 300.000 Shares In Egypt Bourse
- Egypt, DAMAC Sign Final Settlement Accord Today
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News