Orascom Telecom Media Approves Khaled Bichara’s Resignation
Published Tuesday, 12 June 2012 13:41 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
During its BOD meeting, Orascom Telecom Media And Technology Holding (OTMT.CA)has announced Tuesday that the company’s Managing Director Khaled Bichara has resigned and he will remain board member in the company.
The BOD has approved to appoint Karim Bichara as the new managing director but after obtaining the approvals from the company’s AGM which shall be held on June 28th and from the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA).
“I would like to thank Mr. Bichara for his remarkable efforts so as to have a smooth and successful split of Orascom Telecoms assets. His contribution has become the foundation stone of the company’s excellence and success.” Naguib Sawiris, the Chief Executive of Orascom Telecom (OTH), said
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Foreign Trade: Egypt's Imports Of Chinese Clothes Reached EGP453 mln
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal