New Interior Minister Announces His Strategies
Published Saturday, 04 August 2012 12:36 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Maj. Gen. Ahmed Gamal Al Din, the new interior minister, said the biggest challenges, that we are facing, those who are at large, as well the large number of arms; "I think matters started to be better, but we need more effort".
Gamal Al Din, on the presidency's official channel on Youtube, said to achieve security, there are three important factors; the first concerns the police officers and men as well the security system in general. The second factor is the citizens and youth, and providing channels to communicate with them. The last factor is the media, as it has an important role in sending messages to citizens.
He added that there are procedures will be taking during the coming period to increase the communication; this will be by associations, movements and conferences.
Most Popular »
- IFE Not Notified Officially With New Bancassurance Regulations
- Egypt’s Morsi Attends African Union’s 50th Anniversary Summit In Ethiopia
- Egypt’s Benchmark Halts One-Day Rally, Opens Below 5355 Pts
- Egypt’s MSC Urges Petroleum To Secure Smart Petrol Cards
- CBE Gives Banks 3-Month Reprieve To Comply With Bancassurance Regulations