Egypt NGO Judges Announces Morsi, Egypt’s President
Published Wednesday, 20 June 2012 14:31 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Judges for an Egyptian NGO say that Muslim Brotherhood candidate Mohamed Morsi is leading in the country’s presidential run-off election.Both candidates in Egypt’s presidential election are claiming victory.
The Muslim Brotherhood stated that Morsi has won 52 percent of the votes, four percents more than Ahmed Shafiq.
However, Shafiq’s campaign says the claim is false, and that more than half of voters have chosen right-hand man of ousted dictator Hosni Mubarak as next president, according to Press TV.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal
- IFE Not Notified Officially With New Bancassurance Regulations
- Hamas Felicitates Egyptians On Releasing The Abducted Soldiers