Analysis: Shafiq’s Supporters Prefer Silence, Morsi’s Supporters Appeal For Revolution
Published Saturday, 16 June 2012 14:18 | Written by Mohamed Hamdy
Embaba precincts witnessed contrast in opinions, at once, some precincts witnessed crowd such as, Sawret Al Ahrar, Embaba, Ahmed Zewail schools. On the other hand, some precincts witnessed scarce turnout, both of Al Nehda and Yousef Al Sebay schools are on the top.
Ahmed Shafiq’s supporters preferred the electoral silence during voting process and not to reply to the accusations of belonging to the former regime. However, the partisans of Mohamed Morsi urged civilians to unify against the remnants in order to continue the great revolution which thousands of youth died for.
On the same context, the ruling of dissolving the People’s Assembly occupied the interests of voters during standing in queues, in order to vote in the second round of Egypt’s presidential elections.
Some people considered this ruling will be for the interest of the Senior Commander Ahmed Shafiq in case of winning the elections.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal
- Hamas Felicitates Egyptians On Releasing The Abducted Soldiers
- IFE Not Notified Officially With New Bancassurance Regulations