Egypt’s Finance Minister Votes, Sees Higher Growth Rates Soon
Published Saturday, 16 June 2012 14:13 | Written by Ayman Saleh & Sara Imam
Momtaz El Saeed, Minister of Finance, has voted in the runoff elections Saturday in Sayyeda Zeinab.
El Saeed has expressed his joy over the high turnout in the precinct so as to choose the country’s new president.
“The free choice is the core of the democratic process.” El Saeed added
The minister expected that the turnouts in the precincts may be much higher than in the first phase of elections.
“After electing Egypt’s president, the country will restore a wide range of its stability on which the economic activities depend.”
“Indicators of the country’s budget performance reflect that the economy starts to get through its recent crisis. They also reflect that the Egyptian economy will manage within the coming period to restore its average growth rates.”
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt Likely To Join BRICS By Year-End – Official
- Exclusive: Mubarak-Era Top Gas Mogul Owns 300.000 Shares In Egypt Bourse
- Egypt, DAMAC Sign Final Settlement Accord Today
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News