Four Egyptian Policemen Injured In Sinai Road Accident
Published Tuesday, 19 February 2013 09:00 | Written by Amwal Al Gahd
An official security source stated that the car transporting the officers flipped as a result of increased speed in central Sinai, according to German news agency DPA.
The source clarified, however, the policemen were transported to the Rafah Hospital and are currently in stable condition.
In October 2012, a similar car accident took place killing twenty-one soldiers and injuring at least twenty-seven more.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Calls Cypriot Firms to Join 'World Economic Forum' in February
- GIG, Hannover Re to Start Reinsurance Treaty Renewal Talks Next Month
- U.S. Embassy in Egypt Warns of Jihadist Threat to American Schools
- Arab Orient Takaful Wins an Insurance Policy for Key Foreign Bank in Egypt
- Egypt Withdraws Application to Host CAN 2015 over Ebola Fears