Four Egyptian Policemen Injured In Sinai Road Accident
Published Tuesday, 19 February 2013 09:00 | Written by Amwal Al Gahd
An official security source stated that the car transporting the officers flipped as a result of increased speed in central Sinai, according to German news agency DPA.
The source clarified, however, the policemen were transported to the Rafah Hospital and are currently in stable condition.
In October 2012, a similar car accident took place killing twenty-one soldiers and injuring at least twenty-seven more.
Most Popular »
- Oil prices dip as focus returns to global supply overhang
- Dollar rallies, U.S. stocks fall as Fed shakes 'complacent' markets
- Oil steady in volatile session, down 2 percent for the week
- Dollar sticks to range as Yellen's Jackson Hole speech awaited
- Europe stocks close lower as miners, health care slide; Yellen speech on horizon