Four Egyptian Policemen Injured In Sinai Road Accident
Published Tuesday, 19 February 2013 09:00 | Written by Amwal Al Gahd
An official security source stated that the car transporting the officers flipped as a result of increased speed in central Sinai, according to German news agency DPA.
The source clarified, however, the policemen were transported to the Rafah Hospital and are currently in stable condition.
In October 2012, a similar car accident took place killing twenty-one soldiers and injuring at least twenty-seven more.
Most Popular »
- Donald Trump threatens to pull U.S. out of World Trade Organisation
- Turkey detains 42 journalists after failed coup; Europe alarmed
- Brexit will cost UK up to $340 bln in lost M&A; a study says
- ASEAN breaks deadlock on South China Sea, Beijing thanks Cambodia for support
- G20 growth vow keeps global shares near nine-month high