El Sadat Suggests Initiative To Confront Civil Disobedience In Canal Cities
Published Monday, 18 February 2013 13:51 | Written by Eman Ali
Mohamed El Sadat, Chairman of Reform and Development Party, launched today an initiative to stop the civil disobedience in Canal Cities; stressing on the necessity of beginning a dialogue between the families and the presidential institutions to find a solution ends the political tensions there.
In his initiative, El Sadat said the presidential institution or the cabinet has to immediately call five figures from Canal cities to start negotiations in an open session, in which the families' demands should be discussed. Moreover, the state is committed to replay to their demands.
He added that his initiative should be adopted and not to ignore the demands of Canal cities' families, trying to avoid any escalation that influences the Egyptian national economy, which is directly linked to the stability in these three cities.
Most Popular »
- SFD-Egypt, Housing Meet to Participate in 100.000 Housing Units Project
- Telecom Egypt Pays Visit to South Africa to Allure New Investors
- BG Enhances Egypt's Gas Infrastructure, Pumps $1.5bn Investments
- S&P 500 Edges Up To Set New Record; Best Month Since Feb
- Amnesty Mourns Seif El-Islam; Says Egypt Loses a Tireless Champion of Human Rights