El Sadat Suggests Initiative To Confront Civil Disobedience In Canal Cities
Published Monday, 18 February 2013 13:51 |
Mohamed El Sadat, Chairman of Reform and Development Party, launched today an initiative to stop the civil disobedience in Canal Cities; stressing on the necessity of beginning a dialogue between the families and the presidential institutions to find a solution ends the political tensions there.
In his initiative, El Sadat said the presidential institution or the cabinet has to immediately call five figures from Canal cities to start negotiations in an open session, in which the families' demands should be discussed. Moreover, the state is committed to replay to their demands.
He added that his initiative should be adopted and not to ignore the demands of Canal cities' families, trying to avoid any escalation that influences the Egyptian national economy, which is directly linked to the stability in these three cities.
Most Popular »
- Japan's ambassador discusses joint oil projects with Egypt's El-Molla
- Dresser-Rand provides three SGT-400 gas turbines for Egypt's Zohr gas field
- US election: Trump submits plan for first 100 days
- US election poll tracker: Who is ahead - Clinton or Trump?
- Trump uses policy speech to attack media, promises to sue accusers