NSF Organizes "I Wanna Work" March On Feb 22nd
Published Saturday, 16 February 2013 17:16 |
Egypt's National Salvation Front (NSF), in association with Egyptian Trade Union Federation (ETUF), will organize on February 22nd a million-man march named "I want to work", in order to support them and revive the economy.
Dr Ahmed El Borei, a member of the National Salvation Front (NSF), has called on all the workers not to participate in the parliamentary elections unless reshaping the void constitution and toppling the regime; warning of breaking down the Egyptian economy within the coming weeks.
Kamal Abu Aita, Head of the Egyptian Independent Union Federation (EIUF), told Amwal Al Ghad that the workers will only vote for candidates that will achieve their demands. He endorsed El Borei's statements over the economy and called for the million-man march.
This came during a meeting, held this morning, which discussed the issues concern not responding and achieving the demands of Egyptian workers and the clear abuse against their demands, as they side with business owners.
Most Popular »
- Beijing slams South China Sea case as court ruling nears
- Istanbul Ataturk airport attack leaves 36 dead, injures 150, ISIS suspected
- Japan's Abe pledges broad policy support to weather Brexit shock
- Merkel says Britain can’t press undo button as Cameron regrets loss
- Euro zone returns to inflation in June, at modest 0.1pct rate