NSF Organizes "I Wanna Work" March On Feb 22nd
Published Saturday, 16 February 2013 17:16 | Written by Magdy Zedan
Egypt's National Salvation Front (NSF), in association with Egyptian Trade Union Federation (ETUF), will organize on February 22nd a million-man march named "I want to work", in order to support them and revive the economy.
Dr Ahmed El Borei, a member of the National Salvation Front (NSF), has called on all the workers not to participate in the parliamentary elections unless reshaping the void constitution and toppling the regime; warning of breaking down the Egyptian economy within the coming weeks.
Kamal Abu Aita, Head of the Egyptian Independent Union Federation (EIUF), told Amwal Al Ghad that the workers will only vote for candidates that will achieve their demands. He endorsed El Borei's statements over the economy and called for the million-man march.
This came during a meeting, held this morning, which discussed the issues concern not responding and achieving the demands of Egyptian workers and the clear abuse against their demands, as they side with business owners.
Most Popular »
- MetLife Alico Cooperates with AlexBank and Barclays for Bancassurance Activities
- Egypt's FinMin Plans Cancelling 90% of Petroleum Subsidiary over 4 Years
- Official: Egypt to Invite Tender for EGP540mn River Bus Project in October
- We Need An Economic DNA, Hisham Ezz Al-Arab Tells Euromoney
- AlexBank’s Board Ratifies EGP20mn Contribution to Long Live Egypt Fund