Egypt: All Countries Should Join Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Treaty
Published Thursday, 14 February 2013 13:21 | Written by Ibrahim El Redy
The official spokesman added that achieving the treaty internationally and disarming the nuclear weapon are constants of Egypt's foreign policy in the field of nuclear disarmament; affirming that this is the only way to achieve the equal security for all world's people. These statements came to express Egypt's stance of North Korea's last test prompts.
North Korea conducted its third nuclear test on Tuesday, in defiance of U.N. resolutions, pushing it further along the path of developing a workable long-range nuclear missile and drawing condemnation from the United States, Japan, Europe and the North's only major ally, China.
Most Popular »
- SFD-Egypt, Housing Meet to Participate in 100.000 Housing Units Project
- BG Enhances Egypt's Gas Infrastructure, Pumps $1.5bn Investments
- S&P 500 Edges Up To Set New Record; Best Month Since Feb
- Amnesty Mourns Seif El-Islam; Says Egypt Loses a Tireless Champion of Human Rights
- Who Can Meet Egypt's Energy Needs?