Egypt: All Countries Should Join Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Treaty
Published Thursday, 14 February 2013 13:21 |
The official spokesman added that achieving the treaty internationally and disarming the nuclear weapon are constants of Egypt's foreign policy in the field of nuclear disarmament; affirming that this is the only way to achieve the equal security for all world's people. These statements came to express Egypt's stance of North Korea's last test prompts.
North Korea conducted its third nuclear test on Tuesday, in defiance of U.N. resolutions, pushing it further along the path of developing a workable long-range nuclear missile and drawing condemnation from the United States, Japan, Europe and the North's only major ally, China.
Most Popular »
- Egypt's SFD negotiating Arab Fund for $50 million finance package
- 4G licence will not force Telecom Egypt to sell Vodafone stake: sources
- London's real estate haunted with Brexit fears
- Qalaa says has no role in UAE EIIC - Citadel Capital Partners dispute
- Cairo bourse up as global markets firm on bets Britain to stay in EU