Egypt: All Countries Should Join Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Treaty
Published Thursday, 14 February 2013 13:21 | Written by Ibrahim El Redy
The official spokesman added that achieving the treaty internationally and disarming the nuclear weapon are constants of Egypt's foreign policy in the field of nuclear disarmament; affirming that this is the only way to achieve the equal security for all world's people. These statements came to express Egypt's stance of North Korea's last test prompts.
North Korea conducted its third nuclear test on Tuesday, in defiance of U.N. resolutions, pushing it further along the path of developing a workable long-range nuclear missile and drawing condemnation from the United States, Japan, Europe and the North's only major ally, China.
Most Popular »
- New Egyptian Satellite ‘EgySat’ to Launch from Kazakhstan on Wednesday
- Egypt Looking to Revitalise Economic Relations with US: Industry Minister
- Apple Cannot Escape U.S. States' E-Book Antitrust Cases: Judge
- Egypt’s ICT Minister Unveils 5 Tech-Villages Will Launch Soon
- FEB: 75% of Egypt Banks Effective in ‘Informal Areas’ Initiative