Egypt: All Countries Should Join Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Treaty
Published Thursday, 14 February 2013 13:21 |
The official spokesman added that achieving the treaty internationally and disarming the nuclear weapon are constants of Egypt's foreign policy in the field of nuclear disarmament; affirming that this is the only way to achieve the equal security for all world's people. These statements came to express Egypt's stance of North Korea's last test prompts.
North Korea conducted its third nuclear test on Tuesday, in defiance of U.N. resolutions, pushing it further along the path of developing a workable long-range nuclear missile and drawing condemnation from the United States, Japan, Europe and the North's only major ally, China.
Most Popular »
- Donald Trump threatens to pull U.S. out of World Trade Organisation
- Turkey detains 42 journalists after failed coup; Europe alarmed
- Brexit will cost UK up to $340 bln in lost M&A; a study says
- ASEAN breaks deadlock on South China Sea, Beijing thanks Cambodia for support
- G20 growth vow keeps global shares near nine-month high