Probing With Dina Abdel Fattah Is To Terrorize Media: Hamdy Kandeel
Published Thursday, 07 February 2013 16:53 | Written by Eman Ali
Hamdy Kandeel is an Egyptian T.V and Radio personality, has condemned the prosecutor general's decision of investigating with Dina Abdel Fattah, Presenter of "Al Shaab Yoreed" (People Want) talk show, next Sunday over hosting members of Black Block Group.
On his "Twitter" account, Kandeel said that the aim of probing with Dina Abdel Fattah is to terrorize the media and to thwart its prime mission, which is find facts.
On the other hand, the Shura Council, in a session, has discussed the episode in which Dina Abdel Fattah hosted two members of the Black Block Group, whereas some members of the council believed that it promotes for terrorism, threatens the public peace, and encourages on vandalizing the State's facilities. These reasons led them to file a complaint before the prosecutor general against Dina Abdel Fattah.
Most Popular »
- Vodafone Said to Be in Talks with Netflix for Content
- Hamas Grateful for Egypt's Allowing Passage of Qatari Construction Material
- Arab Orient Takaful Shareholders Convene Today for Capital Top-up
- Egypt's Government Pulls Film Starring Arab ‘Sex Symbol’, Awaits Review By Censors
- Egypt's Political Movements, Parties Campaign To Revoke Protest Law