Foreign Minister, EU Delegate Discuss Financial Aid Package To Egypt
Published Thursday, 07 February 2013 12:40 | Written by Ibrahim El Redy
On the sidelines of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Summit, the Egyptian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mohamed Kamel Amr, met with the EU Special Representative for the Southern Mediterranean, Bernardino León. The talks discussed the development of the relations between Egypt and the European Union (EU),
The minister has affirmed that Egypt is looking forward immediately implementing these results, of the talks, as the EU is one of Egypt's main partners, and in the light of the Egyptian government's mission to carry out the economic reform program to improve the state's conditions in the upcoming period.
The talks also have taken up the other cooperation fields between Egypt and the EU, giving the priority to enhancing the trade, encouraging investments and cooperating in the field of restoring the money which had been smuggled. Moreover, the two sides agreed on holding the meeting of the joint Egyptian European committee on the level of senior officials at the end of February.
Most Popular »
- NTG Discusses Egypt’s E-waste Risks Today in EGAS Seminar
- Arab Contractors to Take Part in Ethiopian Road Project
- Russia Keen to Invest in Egypt's Energy, Tourism Sectors - Deputy PM
- Egypt signs First Gas Fracking Contract with Apache, Shell
- Microsoft Eyes Infrastructure Upgrade to Egypt Education System