ETUF Sends Medical Convoys To Canal Cities
Published Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:53 | Written by Magdy Zedan
Gebali Al Maraghy, Chairman of Egypt Trade Union Federation (ETUF), has ordered the general syndicates to send medical and food convoys to the Canal cities to provide medical service and food to the people in Port Said, Suez and Ismailia.
Al Maraghy called on the general syndicates to rapidly contribute to forming medical groups and to collect all aids in order to be sent immediately to the families in the three cities.
Most Popular »
- Sinai Buffer Zone Width Increased to 1km: Egypt Army
- Federation of Industries Announces New Unit to Support Egypt Businesswomen
- Wethaq Takaful to Start Reinsurance Renewal Talks with GIC India early December
- Egypt's Govt Cloud Computing to Launch this Year with EGP25mln: Minister
- Huawei Launches its New Smartphone 'Ascend Mate 7' in Egypt