ETUF Sends Medical Convoys To Canal Cities
Published Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:53 | Written by Magdy Zedan
Gebali Al Maraghy, Chairman of Egypt Trade Union Federation (ETUF), has ordered the general syndicates to send medical and food convoys to the Canal cities to provide medical service and food to the people in Port Said, Suez and Ismailia.
Al Maraghy called on the general syndicates to rapidly contribute to forming medical groups and to collect all aids in order to be sent immediately to the families in the three cities.
Most Popular »
- TE Mulls Extending Submarine Cable through River Nile to Serve Africa
- Tourism in Egypt and Tunisia Shows Signs of Recovery
- Egypt Insists on Postponing Renaissance Dam Construction for 6 Months
- Breaking: Libya Decides to Expel Egypt Ambassador, Sever Ties - Sources
- Egypt Teleco Minister Opens Cairo ICT 2013, Taiwan Among Participants