ETUF Sends Medical Convoys To Canal Cities
Published Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:53 | Written by Magdy Zedan
Gebali Al Maraghy, Chairman of Egypt Trade Union Federation (ETUF), has ordered the general syndicates to send medical and food convoys to the Canal cities to provide medical service and food to the people in Port Said, Suez and Ismailia.
Al Maraghy called on the general syndicates to rapidly contribute to forming medical groups and to collect all aids in order to be sent immediately to the families in the three cities.
Most Popular »
- Germany welcomes Participation in Egypt’s Economic Summit
- Japan's JICA plans $360 million for two Egyptian Projects in 2015
- Wheat for Egypt stuck at Russian Ports ahead of Export Tax Launch - Sources
- A Navigation Line linking Egypt and East Africa is highly needed – Council
- Cypriot Firms invited to bid for Large Projects in Egypt