ETUF Sends Medical Convoys To Canal Cities
Published Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:53 | Written by Magdy Zedan
Gebali Al Maraghy, Chairman of Egypt Trade Union Federation (ETUF), has ordered the general syndicates to send medical and food convoys to the Canal cities to provide medical service and food to the people in Port Said, Suez and Ismailia.
Al Maraghy called on the general syndicates to rapidly contribute to forming medical groups and to collect all aids in order to be sent immediately to the families in the three cities.
Most Popular »
- Ukraine Says It Agrees On Interim Gas Price With Russia
- Deutsche Bank Allocates $35mn Grant to Egypt, Keen on Suez project
- Israel Tamar Group Looks to Sell Gas to Egypt via EMG Pipeline
- Despite ISIL Conflicts, Egypt Engineering Exports to Iraq Hit Record
- SODIC Plans EGP 2.4bln New Investments in 2015 – Official