ETUF Sends Medical Convoys To Canal Cities
Published Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:53 | Written by Magdy Zedan
Gebali Al Maraghy, Chairman of Egypt Trade Union Federation (ETUF), has ordered the general syndicates to send medical and food convoys to the Canal cities to provide medical service and food to the people in Port Said, Suez and Ismailia.
Al Maraghy called on the general syndicates to rapidly contribute to forming medical groups and to collect all aids in order to be sent immediately to the families in the three cities.
Most Popular »
- Ethiopian Delegation to Visit Egypt Next March to Boost Bilateral Ties
- Egypt Reaches $1bn Financing Strategy Deal with World Bank
- Fitch Upgrades Egypt to ‘B’; on Subsidies, Oil Savings
- Egypt not in Russia’s Banned Wheat Importer List: Minister
- PM and Cairo Governor Visit Ma'an Project to Upgrade Slums