Germany To Offer €354 Mln Aid To Egypt
Published Wednesday, 30 January 2013 11:32 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Al Araby stated that he discussed with Niebel the current economic and political situation in Egypt. Despite the political turmoil and deteriorated economic situation, Niebel affirmed that Germany considers Egypt a strategic partner for its key role in the region.
Germany allocated €354 million in aid to Egypt as financial and technical support, which is the largest value allocated by Germany for economical development in Egypt. These funds will be directed to the top prior services such as drinking water, drainage, irrigation, electricity, power, solid waste management, education, training, employment and sustainable development sectors.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Says Price Terms Approval to Unlock Long-awaited Licence for Mobile Operators
- Egyptian C. Bank to Auction EGP6.5 bln T-Bills Tomorrow
- Egypt Urges Arabs to Copy Saudi on Brotherhood Terror Tag
- General Motors Egypt Says to Invest EGP150 Million within 2014
- DMX Egypt Sees Digital Marketing Investments worth EGP17 billion in 2017