Germany To Offer €354 Mln Aid To Egypt
Published Wednesday, 30 January 2013 11:32 |
Al Araby stated that he discussed with Niebel the current economic and political situation in Egypt. Despite the political turmoil and deteriorated economic situation, Niebel affirmed that Germany considers Egypt a strategic partner for its key role in the region.
Germany allocated €354 million in aid to Egypt as financial and technical support, which is the largest value allocated by Germany for economical development in Egypt. These funds will be directed to the top prior services such as drinking water, drainage, irrigation, electricity, power, solid waste management, education, training, employment and sustainable development sectors.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Egyptian Silicon 21 to join Cisco Connect 2016 as golden sponsor
- GE to upgrade Egypt's Damietta, Asyut power plants capacities to 2.25GW
- World Bank’s 1st tranche of $3bn awaits parliament’s VAT act approval
- Industrial zone to be built in Egypt’s South Sinai: minister
- Egypt, Lebanon to launch offshore firm for Egyptian exports in Africa next June