Egyptian, Sudanese Ministers Discuss Unresolved Issues With S Sudan
Published Monday, 28 January 2013 14:40 | Written by Ibrahim El Redy
Mohamed Amr, Egypt's Minister of Foreign Affairs has held long talks with the Sudanese Minister of Foreign Affairs Ali Karti. The talks tackled the developments of the negotiations conducted over the issues between Sudan and South Sudan; especially the three issues that haven't been resolved so far. They are the borders, Abyei district and the assets of Sudapet Company Limited, an oil company.
It is worth mentioning that the two ministers have agreed on containing the coordination between Egypt and Sudan in order to exchange the views between Sudan and South Sudan and achieve openness over the issues between the two countries.
The Egyptian Minister has confirmed that opening the highway between Egypt and Sudan within months will contribute to enhancing the trade between the two countries as well Ethiopia.
Most Popular »
- Cleric Who Backs Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood to Leave Qatar
- AlexBank Retracts Announcement of a New Historical Building Branch
- Government Didn't Request EGP2.5bn Unified Licence Dues from Telecom Egypt
- Cairo Court Sentences 13 Mosque Workers To Two Years In Prison For Illegal Protest
- EGX Chief Met with Global Financial Institutions in New York