Manpower Ministry Provides 46.700 Job Opportunities In KSA
Published Saturday, 26 January 2013 17:23 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Egyptian Minister of Manpower and Immigration, Khaled Al Azhary, has received a report from the labor advisor at the Egyptian Embassy to Saudi Arabia about all the conditions of the Egyptian labor in Jeddah during 2012, in the framework of the ministry's following up the interior and exterior Egyptian labor.
The report elucidated that about 46.700 permanent job opportunities in the Saudi market had been provided, as to 16.788 jobs had been renewed, and 1498 complaints out of 1650 ones resolved.
The Egyptian labor office in Jeddah in 2012 restored the dues and compensations, amounted to 1610026 Saudi Riyal, to the Egyptian labor, finished the procedures of 2694 Egyptians and resolving the problems of them; besides replying to 1319 complaints received from the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The minister called on the advisor to always visit the work locations amid the workers to know their problems and resolve them immediately.
Most Popular »
- Egyptian C. Bank to Auction EGP6.5 bln T-Bills Tomorrow
- Egypt Says Price Terms Approval to Unlock Long-awaited Licence for Mobile Operators
- Egypt Urges Arabs to Copy Saudi on Brotherhood Terror Tag
- General Motors Egypt Says to Invest EGP150 Million within 2014
- DMX Egypt Sees Digital Marketing Investments worth EGP17 billion in 2017