Amr Moussa Suggests Egypt Hosting Al-Assad To Step Down
Published Thursday, 24 January 2013 14:07 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The former presidential candidate and Head of Egyptian Congress Party Amr Moussa, suggested Egypt considering hosting the Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad so as to convince him to step down.In an interview with the London-based newspaper Asharq Alawsat (The Middle East), Moussa added that the Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi's initiative to form a quartet committee to find a wayout to the Syrian crisis "has gone with the wind" noting that it was "a good-will initiative but came on the wrong time."
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- SFD-Egypt, Housing Meet to Participate in 100.000 Housing Units Project
- BG Enhances Egypt's Gas Infrastructure, Pumps $1.5bn Investments
- S&P 500 Edges Up To Set New Record; Best Month Since Feb
- Amnesty Mourns Seif El-Islam; Says Egypt Loses a Tireless Champion of Human Rights
- Who Can Meet Egypt's Energy Needs?