Amr Moussa Suggests Egypt Hosting Al-Assad To Step Down
Published Thursday, 24 January 2013 14:07 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The former presidential candidate and Head of Egyptian Congress Party Amr Moussa, suggested Egypt considering hosting the Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad so as to convince him to step down.In an interview with the London-based newspaper Asharq Alawsat (The Middle East), Moussa added that the Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi's initiative to form a quartet committee to find a wayout to the Syrian crisis "has gone with the wind" noting that it was "a good-will initiative but came on the wrong time."
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Insurance Federation hosts First Forum on Risk Management next Feb
- Egypt forgives Iraqi Debt in Exchange for Oil
- Egypt: EGP764 million New Investments in Halayeb, Shalateen and Abu Ramad
- Arab Contractors starts Rwanda’s First Integrated Housing City Project
- Cairo mulls EGP1bn Investment Zone in Maspero Triangle