Amr Moussa Suggests Egypt Hosting Al-Assad To Step Down
Published Thursday, 24 January 2013 14:07 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The former presidential candidate and Head of Egyptian Congress Party Amr Moussa, suggested Egypt considering hosting the Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad so as to convince him to step down.In an interview with the London-based newspaper Asharq Alawsat (The Middle East), Moussa added that the Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi's initiative to form a quartet committee to find a wayout to the Syrian crisis "has gone with the wind" noting that it was "a good-will initiative but came on the wrong time."
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Egyptian trade minister opens new steel, fertilizers production lines worth $393mn
- Philippines says ASEAN omission of arbitration case not a Chinese victory
- Polish firms eye investing in agricultural equipment field- Egypt's IDA
- United National Bank to provide mortgage for Misr Italia clients
- Egypt to repay each tranche of proposed $12 bln IMF loan over five years