Amr Moussa Suggests Egypt Hosting Al-Assad To Step Down
Published Thursday, 24 January 2013 14:07 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The former presidential candidate and Head of Egyptian Congress Party Amr Moussa, suggested Egypt considering hosting the Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad so as to convince him to step down.In an interview with the London-based newspaper Asharq Alawsat (The Middle East), Moussa added that the Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi's initiative to form a quartet committee to find a wayout to the Syrian crisis "has gone with the wind" noting that it was "a good-will initiative but came on the wrong time."
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Arab Contractors to Take Part in Ethiopian Road Project
- Russia Keen to Invest in Egypt's Energy, Tourism Sectors - Deputy PM
- Egypt signs First Gas Fracking Contract with Apache, Shell
- Microsoft Eyes Infrastructure Upgrade to Egypt Education System
- Russia Hopes Trade Volume with Egypt up to $10bn Annually