EgyptAir Offers Low-Price Flights To Luxor, Aswan
Published Tuesday, 22 January 2013 14:54 | Written by Doaa Naguib
EgyptAir Airlines, Egypt Tourism Authority (ETA) and Egyptian Tourism Federation (ETF) agreed on providing distinguished programs with low prices in order to encourage the interior tourism; especially the tours to Luxor and Aswan to suit all citizens.
The initiative was launched after the meeting with the Egyptian Tourism Minister, Hesham Zazou, Naser Hamdy- Head of ETA, and Hussein Sherif- Head of the Commercial sector, in addition to Magda Metwally- General Manager Marketing at EgyptAir, Nagy Erian- Deputy Chairman of ETF. It aims to provide the best offers to the Egyptians in order to enjoy the holiday at the touristic places in Upper Egypt.
Capt. Tawfik Assy, Chairman and CEO of EgyptAir Holding Company, elaborated that this agreement came to bolster the tourism and the national economy, as well as to attract more inbound tourism to Egypt; referring that EgyptAir the longest period of discount during January, reached 20%, on its flights to Luxor and Aswan.
Cap. Roshdy Zakaria, Chairman of EgyptAir Airlines, said the coming period will witness new agreements and initiatives between the sides concerned with enhancing the interior and exterior tourism, making use of EgyptAir Airlines in different cities as well local and international capitals.
Most Popular »
- EFG-Hermes: Participants Upbeat over Egypt Future, Huge Investment Flows Seen Soon
- Egyptian Govt, Cement Firms Agree to Provide Coke Fuel for Energy
- Egypt Seen Releasing ETFs before End of March - Official
- EFG-Hermes Launches One on One Conference to Allure Investments to Egypt, ME
- DMX Egypt Sees Digital Marketing Investments worth EGP17 billion in 2017