El-Far: Naeem’s Real Estate Portfolio Hits EGP 500 Mln By July
Published Tuesday, 07 August 2012 16:25 | Written by Islam Salah
Youssef Medhat El Far, Naeem Holding Managing Director, said the company’s real estate portfolio has reached EGP 500 million by the end of last July.
El Far added that real estate is one of those sectors in which prices would not reversely affected by political incidents but instead they would go through a state of recession.
He mentioned that Naeem Holding (NAHO.CA) is currently running the administrative buildings project in Smart Village. The project shall be completed in 2014, of total costs worth EGP 1.2 billion in coordination with Banque Misr, Export Development Bank of Egypt (EDBE) and Ahli United Bank (AUBE).
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal
- Hamas Felicitates Egyptians On Releasing The Abducted Soldiers
- IFE Not Notified Officially With New Bancassurance Regulations