Univert Tumbles 4.76%, Tops NILEX Value Traded; Thursday
Published Thursday, 26 July 2012 12:11 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
On Thursday, the Egyptian Exchange of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) – NILEX has witnessed a weak performance amidst trading in 6 securities in which 2 shares advanced, 3 maintained their previous levels; while the shares of Univert for Food Industries (UNFO) solely tumbled by 4.76% to close at EGP 1.
Univert shares have topped NILEX’s value traded which reached EGP 506.670 thousand distributed to 506.670 thousand securities exchanged through 26 transactions.
On the other hand, the shares of Utopia Real Estate Investment and Tourism (UTOP) jumped by 4.82% to close at EGP 8.04 recorded traded value worth EGP 111.239 thousand distributed to 13.842 thousand securities executed over 25 transactions.
Shares of Marseille Almasreia Alkhalegeya For Holding Investment (MAAL) climbed by 2.48% to end at EGP 6.61 having traded value worth EGP 337.797 thousand distributed to 51.094 thousand securities exchanged through 48 transactions.
In the meanwhile, the shares which kept their previous levels were Misr Kuwait Investment & Trading Co. (MKIT) at EGP 0.93, BIG Trade and Investment (BIGP) at EGP 2.91, and Al-Moasher for Programming and Information Dissemination (AMPI) at EGP 1.46.
Most Popular »
- Investors’ Woes Drag Egypt Benchmark Below 4605 Pts – Closing
- Syria Calls Egypt's Severing Of Ties A US-Israeli Conspiracy
- Rowhani’s Surprise Election In Tehran Could Resuscitate Obama’s Speech In Cairo
- Egyptian FM, Ethiopian Counterpart Start Talks In Addis Ababa; Targeting Consensus
- Egypt Sends IMF Final Amendments To Its Economic Program - Minister