Kim Kardashian Confirms Kuwait Trip
Published Thursday, 12 July 2012 17:05 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
US reality TV star Kim Kardashian has confirmed she will be returning to the Middle East, this time stopping off in Kuwait.
Kardashian, who spent several days in the UAE last year to launch the US-brand Millions of Milkshakes in Dubai Mall, said she will be in the Gulf state in October. It is not yet known if she will stop over in the UAE.
“I'm going to Kuwait in October! Can’t wait!” she wrote on Twitter.
The 31-year old reality star, who shot to fame along with her family in the reality TV show, ‘Keeping up With The Kardashians’, has previously said she would be interested in pursuing business opportunities in the Gulf.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Morsi Attends African Union’s 50th Anniversary Summit In Ethiopia
- Amid Mostly Red Performance, Egypt’s Benchmark Falls 1.56% In Week
- Egypt’s MSC Urges Petroleum To Secure Smart Petrol Cards
- Egypt's Morsi to Participate in 21st African Union Summit
- Egypt’s Sawiris To Buy MTS Fiber Network In New Canada Push