Egypt Didn't Deport Palestinians To Syria; Sources
Published Monday, 28 January 2013 15:13 | Written by Ibrahim El Redy
A reliable source in the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has denied what the Human Rights Watch stated on 18th January 2013. The organization has asserted that the Egyptian authorities forcibly deported Palestinian refugees to Syria. This matter is unreal, said the source; elaborating that the Egyptian government always provide facilities for Syrian and Palestinian refugees, as they are allowed to enter the country without prior approval. They are being treated as Egyptian citizens, and enjoy educational and health services.
The source confirmed that the Egyptian authorities didn't deport the two citizens, who the organization of Human Rights Watch pointed to, in its statement to Syria. And the authorities in Egypt don't oblige any person to forcibly return to Syria.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- Israel’s Tamar Confirms $4bn Gas Deal Talks with Egypt’s Dolphinus
- Egypt Buys 1.7 Million Tons of Wheat in 100 Days
- US Bechtel Offers Financing Egypt’s $53bn Logistics Projects; Says Minister
- Global Telecom Sells Burundi and Central Africa Shares
- Dana Gas Receives $47 million in Debt Payment from Egypt