Egypt Didn't Deport Palestinians To Syria; Sources
Published Monday, 28 January 2013 15:13 |
A reliable source in the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has denied what the Human Rights Watch stated on 18th January 2013. The organization has asserted that the Egyptian authorities forcibly deported Palestinian refugees to Syria. This matter is unreal, said the source; elaborating that the Egyptian government always provide facilities for Syrian and Palestinian refugees, as they are allowed to enter the country without prior approval. They are being treated as Egyptian citizens, and enjoy educational and health services.
The source confirmed that the Egyptian authorities didn't deport the two citizens, who the organization of Human Rights Watch pointed to, in its statement to Syria. And the authorities in Egypt don't oblige any person to forcibly return to Syria.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- Handicrafts exports to hit $1bn in five years- Egypt's Council
- Brexit strongly affect U.K. economy as recession risk increases
- Egypt’s finance minister heads off China for G20 talks
- China reviews entering into IT partnership with Egypt
- Vodafone says Egypt Q1 revenues fall to €362 mln on currency devaluation