U.S Ambassador: New Programs To Activate Entrepreneurship ,E-Tourism With Egypt
Published Monday, 28 January 2013 14:20 | Written by Nayera Eid
Anne Patterson, U.S ambassador to Cairo, said the embassy is currently working in cooperation with Egypt’s Ministry of Information and Communication Technology to make the best use of the Smart Village’s infrastructure aiming to activate partnership programs in fields of entrepreneurship and E-Tourism.
Anne Patterson, added after paying a visit to Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (TIEC) and the Center for Documentation of Cultural and Natural Heritage (CULTNAT), that the programs launched by the Ministry about the Egyptian civilization in areas of Sharm Al-Sheikh, Hurghada and Luxor are influential tools to allure tourists to come to Egypt.
Moreover, Patterson explained that Private Sector will play a key role in the implementation of major initiatives in the country’s two sectors within the next period, noting that the recent violence sparked off in the past few days shall reversely affect the investors’ plans to enter the market.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- Armed Forces destroys Two Main Terrorist Bases- Spokesman
- Six Japanese Firms offer building Egypt’s New Capital City
- BREAKING: ISIS-affiliated Group claims responsibility for Sinai Attacks
- United States seeks Extradition of 7 FIFA Officials from Switzerland
- APR Energy inks Gas Turbine Power Plant Deal in Egypt