Ready-made Garments Seeks Establishing Independent Chamber
Published Monday, 06 August 2012 15:58 | Written by Magdy Zedan
Ready-made garments producers renewed their demands of establishing an independent chamber in Federation of Egyptian Industries (FEI). The chamber will work on solving the problems and dealing with the governmental authorities in an official way.
Yehia Zananiri, head of the garments manufacturers association, said a memorandum will be submitted to Eng Hatem Saleh, minister of industry and foreign trade. The memorandum will call on the minister to establish an independent chamber for the ready-made garments, and revising all the resolutions have issued before; especially the two resolutions (660) and (626) and the resolution of imposing protection which has issued lately.He added that the producers' priorities are establishing an independent chamber for the ready-made garments; in order to solve their problems, keep the rules of this field, face the problems which manufacturers have, fight the smuggling of ready-made garments and face the monopoly of prices and market.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt Likely To Join BRICS By Year-End – Official
- Exclusive: Mubarak-Era Top Gas Mogul Owns 300.000 Shares In Egypt Bourse
- Egypt, DAMAC Sign Final Settlement Accord Today
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News