Osama Saleh Says To Be Egypt's New Investment Minister
Published Wednesday, 01 August 2012 13:42 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The investment ministry portfolio had been excluded in a series of cabinets formed since the overthrow of President Hosni Mubarak in February 2011.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt Likely To Join BRICS By Year-End – Official
- Exclusive: Mubarak-Era Top Gas Mogul Owns 300.000 Shares In Egypt Bourse
- Egypt, DAMAC Sign Final Settlement Accord Today
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News