GACIC Holds A Seminar Over Food Industries System
Published Monday, 18 March 2013 12:53 | Written by Islam Moatasem
The German-Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce (GACIC), in association with New Munich Trade Fair Centre, is holding today a special seminar around modernizing the food and beverage sector and following up the latest developments in the sector.
The seminar aims at utilizing the modern technology in the field of food industries, especially the high-value beverages; in addition to developing the packaging system, and considering the shipping and logistics.
Rainer Hirit, Executive Director of the German-Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Saif Sabet- Member of the Board Directors in Juhayna group, will attend the seminar, besides a number of businessmen, factories and companies' owners.
A press conference will be held on the sidelines of the seminar to prepare for "Drinktec" conference in Germany, leading trade fair for beverage and liquid food technology to be held in New Munich Trade Fair Centre, Germany from September 16-20, 2013.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Says Tech-Valley Project May Attain US$1bln Annual Exports
- Saudi Arabia Tops List of Investors in Egypt - Official
- Kima Egypt Obtains EGP300mn Loan to finance rehabilitation
- Egyptian Government Executed ‘Courageous’ Fiscal Reforms - Qalaa
- ABA Eyes EGP100mn Finance in Al Sharqia-Egypt for Micro Projects