Building Materials Exports To Canada Jumped In January; Attaining EGP638 mln
Published Sunday, 03 March 2013 14:43 | Written by Mahmoud Hemdan
The Egyptian exports to the Canadian market in January 2013 recorded EGP 638 million; increasing the growth rate to 238%, compared to EGP 171 million in January 2012.
A reliable source in the Foreign Trade Sector told "Amwal Al Ghad" that this number is the biggest export volume that the Egyptian export attained since the commercial relations started between Egypt and Canada; referring that this jump came due to the exports of building materials to the Canadian market, which recorded EGP 602 million. While the rest rate of Egypt's exports to Canada represented in EGP 13 million of read-made garments, and EGP 10 million of carpets.
Most Popular »
- U.S. Kellogg Makes Bid Approach to Egypt's Bisco Misr
- Egypt’s identity: Hovering between love and rule of law
- Gas Imports From Israel To Save Egypt $10 Per Million Btus
- Finance Ministry Replaces Over 42,000 Taxis In Three Phases
- Capital Intelligence Affirms Egypt's Currency Sovereign Ratings At 'B-'