Building Materials Exports To Canada Jumped In January; Attaining EGP638 mln
Published Sunday, 03 March 2013 14:43 |
The Egyptian exports to the Canadian market in January 2013 recorded EGP 638 million; increasing the growth rate to 238%, compared to EGP 171 million in January 2012.
A reliable source in the Foreign Trade Sector told "Amwal Al Ghad" that this number is the biggest export volume that the Egyptian export attained since the commercial relations started between Egypt and Canada; referring that this jump came due to the exports of building materials to the Canadian market, which recorded EGP 602 million. While the rest rate of Egypt's exports to Canada represented in EGP 13 million of read-made garments, and EGP 10 million of carpets.
Most Popular »
- GIG to insure credit cards owned by National Bank of Egypt customers
- Glass exports hit $56mn in five months- Egyptian Council
- Egypt stocks end week 0.89% lower on pound fresh fall in black market
- Europe stocks finish mixed after ECB holds fire on rates
- Spain boosts financial cooperation with Egypt to €300 million