IDA Undertakes To Solve Power Crisis In Assuit's Factories
Published Tuesday, 19 February 2013 12:27 |
Dr Mahmoud El-Garf, Chairman of Industrial Development Authority (IDA), has pledged to find rapid solutions for the power crisis in Assuit's factories; calling on the investors to prepare an urgent memorandum about the situation.
In exclusive statements to "Amwal Al Ghad", El-Garf asserted that he will open a channel with the ministry of electricity to resolve the problem in case of proving the violation of Electricity Department in Assuit.
He added that subsidizing the electricity couldn't be linked to a limited quantity for all factories, but it connects to the factory's volume.
It is worth noting that "Amwal Al Ghad" published yesterday the complaint of Assuit's Factories over resolving this problem, which resulted in raising the products' prices.
Most Popular »
- Britney Spears cancels two Las Vegas concerts due injury
- Sainsbury’s Profit sees 17% Slump as Chief faces Embezzlement Battle in Egypt
- Sainsbury's Legal Disputes in Egypt to drag on as Hearing adjourned
- Sudan’s Bashir invites Egypt’s Sisi to attend his Inauguration Ceremony
- AfDB studies $400-million Finance for Wind PPP Project in Egypt