IDA Undertakes To Solve Power Crisis In Assuit's Factories
Published Tuesday, 19 February 2013 12:27 | Written by Mahmoud Hemdan
Dr Mahmoud El-Garf, Chairman of Industrial Development Authority (IDA), has pledged to find rapid solutions for the power crisis in Assuit's factories; calling on the investors to prepare an urgent memorandum about the situation.
In exclusive statements to "Amwal Al Ghad", El-Garf asserted that he will open a channel with the ministry of electricity to resolve the problem in case of proving the violation of Electricity Department in Assuit.
He added that subsidizing the electricity couldn't be linked to a limited quantity for all factories, but it connects to the factory's volume.
It is worth noting that "Amwal Al Ghad" published yesterday the complaint of Assuit's Factories over resolving this problem, which resulted in raising the products' prices.
Most Popular »
- Cleric Who Backs Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood to Leave Qatar
- AlexBank Retracts Announcement of a New Historical Building Branch
- Government Didn't Request EGP2.5bn Unified Licence Dues from Telecom Egypt
- Cairo Court Sentences 13 Mosque Workers To Two Years In Prison For Illegal Protest
- EGX Chief Met with Global Financial Institutions in New York