Egyptian-Italian Society To Discuss Investment Opportunities in Egypt's Market
Published Saturday, 09 February 2013 17:17 | Written by Islam Moatasem
The Egyptian-Italian Friendship and Cooperation Society will host this week Antonio Badini, the former Italian Ambassador to Cairo, so as to prepare for receiving the delegation of Italian businessmen that will visit Egypt mid-February, as well studying the markets' conditions amid the political crisis, which Egypt is facing at the current period.
Eng. Nagy Alber, Advisor to the Egyptian-Italian Friendship and Cooperation Society, said the Italian side seeks to enter numerous Italian investments to Egypt; referring to the preparations for receiving a delegation of the Italian businessmen who are mulling over investing in Egypt, and examining the Egyptian market, the future of investments in Egypt and the needs of the businessmen and investors.
The growth rate of Italian investments in Egypt is tenuous due to the repercussions of the incidents that taking place in Egypt and the political tensions and instability in the Egyptian street, said Eng. Nagy Alber.
He added that there hasn't any Italian venture in the Egyptian market been canceled, emphasizing that the Italian side keens on enhancing its presence inside the Egyptian market and working towards opening Italian investment ventures with Egyptian partnership in several sectors.
Most Popular »
- Egyptian Govt, Cement Firms Agree to Provide Coke Fuel for Energy
- EFG-Hermes Launches One on One Conference to Allure Investments to Egypt, ME
- Egypt Seen Releasing ETFs before End of March - Official
- EFG-Hermes: Participants Upbeat over Egypt Future, Huge Investment Flows Seen Soon
- DMX Egypt Sees Digital Marketing Investments worth EGP17 billion in 2017