Egyptian-Italian Society To Discuss Investment Opportunities in Egypt's Market
Published Saturday, 09 February 2013 17:17 |
The Egyptian-Italian Friendship and Cooperation Society will host this week Antonio Badini, the former Italian Ambassador to Cairo, so as to prepare for receiving the delegation of Italian businessmen that will visit Egypt mid-February, as well studying the markets' conditions amid the political crisis, which Egypt is facing at the current period.
Eng. Nagy Alber, Advisor to the Egyptian-Italian Friendship and Cooperation Society, said the Italian side seeks to enter numerous Italian investments to Egypt; referring to the preparations for receiving a delegation of the Italian businessmen who are mulling over investing in Egypt, and examining the Egyptian market, the future of investments in Egypt and the needs of the businessmen and investors.
The growth rate of Italian investments in Egypt is tenuous due to the repercussions of the incidents that taking place in Egypt and the political tensions and instability in the Egyptian street, said Eng. Nagy Alber.
He added that there hasn't any Italian venture in the Egyptian market been canceled, emphasizing that the Italian side keens on enhancing its presence inside the Egyptian market and working towards opening Italian investment ventures with Egyptian partnership in several sectors.
Most Popular »
- GE to upgrade Egypt's Damietta, Asyut power plants capacities to 2.25GW
- World Bank’s 1st tranche of $3bn awaits parliament’s VAT act approval
- Egypt, Lebanon to launch offshore firm for Egyptian exports in Africa next June
- Actis studies expanding in more Egyptian renewable energy sector
- Egyptian Silicon 21 to join Cisco Connect 2016 as golden sponsor