Wadi El Natroun Receives EGP1.2 bln New Investments
Published Sunday, 03 February 2013 13:16 |
Morsi said these investments operate in several productive sectors, such as textile, food industries, mineral and engineering industries. He referred that a number of these factories will start the production process in the coming days, after finishing the experimental operating.
He confirmed that the association is eying that the industrial zone in Wadi El Natroun receive new investments in the coming period, as El Beheira governorate is allocating 130 thousand acres to implement the third phase of the zone.
Most Popular »
- Arab Contractors in ‘serious talks’ for new projects in Ethiopia
- Cairo stocks market rebound thursday with gains of $45bn
- Insurance Federation of Egypt raises contributions to Sisi’s fund to $376k
- Egypt to receive 1st LNG shipment from Russia's Rosneft in May
- Emaar Misr assets jump to $2bn in Q1/2016