Wadi El Natroun Receives EGP1.2 bln New Investments
Published Sunday, 03 February 2013 13:16 | Written by Mahmoud Hemdan
Morsi said these investments operate in several productive sectors, such as textile, food industries, mineral and engineering industries. He referred that a number of these factories will start the production process in the coming days, after finishing the experimental operating.
He confirmed that the association is eying that the industrial zone in Wadi El Natroun receive new investments in the coming period, as El Beheira governorate is allocating 130 thousand acres to implement the third phase of the zone.
Most Popular »
- Egypt's Air Sinai Cancels Flight to Israel on Monday
- Kerry’s Ceasefire Pivot Angers Egypt, Israel—Even the Palestinian Authority
- Egypt Tops List of Countries that Hate the US the Most - Study
- Egypt 'Strongly Condemns' Israeli Shelling Of Gaza Market, UN School
- Iran Proposing to Egypt Joint Humanitarian Aid Delivery to Gaza