Wadi El Natroun Receives EGP1.2 bln New Investments
Published Sunday, 03 February 2013 13:16 | Written by Mahmoud Hemdan
Morsi said these investments operate in several productive sectors, such as textile, food industries, mineral and engineering industries. He referred that a number of these factories will start the production process in the coming days, after finishing the experimental operating.
He confirmed that the association is eying that the industrial zone in Wadi El Natroun receive new investments in the coming period, as El Beheira governorate is allocating 130 thousand acres to implement the third phase of the zone.
Most Popular »
- Cypriot President Eyes Improving Egypt-Cyprus Business Ties
- Abdel Nour to Denmark’s Ambassador Voices Keenness to Revive Foreign Investments
- Breaking: Libya Decides to Expel Egypt Ambassador, Sever Ties - Sources
- James Moran: Egypt-IMF Loan Deal to Unlock EU’s Further Aid
- Blackberry BBM Channels Blocked On UAE Mobile Phones