Wadi El Natroun Receives EGP1.2 bln New Investments
Published Sunday, 03 February 2013 13:16 |
Morsi said these investments operate in several productive sectors, such as textile, food industries, mineral and engineering industries. He referred that a number of these factories will start the production process in the coming days, after finishing the experimental operating.
He confirmed that the association is eying that the industrial zone in Wadi El Natroun receive new investments in the coming period, as El Beheira governorate is allocating 130 thousand acres to implement the third phase of the zone.
Most Popular »
- Egypt to launch commodities exchange in 2016- supply minister
- Global agribusiness Bunge sues Egypt over rejected French wheat cargo
- Siemens inks long-term service deal for existing power stations in Egypt
- Egypt signs 4 contracts for PPP projects worth $25bn
- US spy chief predicts US and Russia spiral into new Cold War