Wadi El Natroun Receives EGP1.2 bln New Investments
Published Sunday, 03 February 2013 13:16 | Written by Mahmoud Hemdan
Morsi said these investments operate in several productive sectors, such as textile, food industries, mineral and engineering industries. He referred that a number of these factories will start the production process in the coming days, after finishing the experimental operating.
He confirmed that the association is eying that the industrial zone in Wadi El Natroun receive new investments in the coming period, as El Beheira governorate is allocating 130 thousand acres to implement the third phase of the zone.
Most Popular »
- Misr Beni Suef Cement Says still in Discussion over Coal Equipment Contract
- AlexBank Won't Contribute to 'Long Live Egypt' Fund - CEO
- Saudi Arabia to Open $530 billion Stock Market to Foreigners
- GAFI Says EGP4.5 bln Investments in Egypt's Dairy Sector
- Qalaa: Dina Farms Retail Outlets Eyes 12 Stores Nationwide at 2014-end