Wadi El Natroun Receives EGP1.2 bln New Investments
Published Sunday, 03 February 2013 13:16 |
Morsi said these investments operate in several productive sectors, such as textile, food industries, mineral and engineering industries. He referred that a number of these factories will start the production process in the coming days, after finishing the experimental operating.
He confirmed that the association is eying that the industrial zone in Wadi El Natroun receive new investments in the coming period, as El Beheira governorate is allocating 130 thousand acres to implement the third phase of the zone.
Most Popular »
- Naguib Sawiris sells his 44% stake in Gold Company to Sudan
- “End ECB dictatorship”; says Protestor attacked Mario Draghi at Press Conference
- Kuwait’s Alghanim signs MoUs for $1.6 billion in Egypt Energy Projects
- Sisi asks Siemens to establish 3 Power Plants in Egypt 'Sooner'
- ECB Attacked by Young Woman!