Wadi El Natroun Receives EGP1.2 bln New Investments
Published Sunday, 03 February 2013 13:16 | Written by Mahmoud Hemdan
Morsi said these investments operate in several productive sectors, such as textile, food industries, mineral and engineering industries. He referred that a number of these factories will start the production process in the coming days, after finishing the experimental operating.
He confirmed that the association is eying that the industrial zone in Wadi El Natroun receive new investments in the coming period, as El Beheira governorate is allocating 130 thousand acres to implement the third phase of the zone.
Most Popular »
- Jordan Announces Official Date of MENA ICT Forum 2014
- El Sewedy to Complete Gebel El-Zeit Wind Energy Project within 3 Years
- Interview - Carrefour Egypt Eyes EGP4.5 billion Sales within 2014
- Egypt's Sisi Backs Global Campaign against Islamic State Extremists
- World Bank to Finance US$1.5bln for Egypt's Social Housing Units: Minister