Egyptian-Ethiopian Council; Egypt's Political Turmoil Expels Investments
Published Monday, 28 January 2013 13:51 | Written by Islam Moatasem
Mr. Ayman Eissa, Head of the Egyptian-Ethiopian Business Council, has described that the latest incident that Egypt facing as too bad and may expel any new investments under the lack of security and turmoil that the Egyptian street is witnessing.
The Ethiopian delegation's visit, which includes Ethiopian ministers, businessmen and investors, has been delayed for an indefinite period; Ayman Eissa said. The Ethiopian delegation's target is to discuss the ways of the economic and investment cooperation and boosting the trade exchange between the two countries.Eissa has asserted to "Amwal Al Ghad" that the council has a plan for boosting the volume of the trade exchange and the joint investments.
The Ethiopian side welcomes the Egyptian and Sudanese investments; Eissa stated; referring to the necessity of the stability in order to expand the economic cooperation.
Eissa has stated that the Ethiopian side, in association with the Egyptian community, sought to meet President Mohamed Morsi during the African Union Summit.
He said further that Amhara Region in Ethiopia has whopping developmental ventures, and announced its need for Egyptian and Sudanese investments; pointing out that we have to eye the African market for the sake of the joint interests.
Most Popular »
- Russian Fund Seeks Energy, Infrastructure Investments in Egypt at Beginning of 2014
- Russia’s Sovereign Wealth Fund to Invest $10 bln in Egypt – Official
- OCI N.V. Non-Executive BOD to nominate Robert Jan van de Kraats Board Member
- CBE: Egypt’s Forex Reserves Dip to $17.8 bln in Nov
- Misr Life, Property Insurances Attain EGP35 mln Premiums for Medical Sector