Coca Cola Says Future Expansions In Egypt Depend On Tax Adjustments
Published Sunday, 20 January 2013 12:06 | Written by Omnia Salah El Din
Coca Cola Company is awaiting the latest taxes adjustments suggested by the Egyptian government so as to take the appropriate decision about the company's expansion plans in Egypt, which targets $ 1 billion investments.
Mr Hamish Banks, Director, Public Affairs & Communications for Coca-Cola's Middle East and North Africa, in his statements to " Amwal Al Ghad", the company is watching for the government's decision over the tax adjustments to evaluate the future of its investments in Egypt.
The Egyptian government has to make an effective societal dialogue with the officials over these adjustments in order to reach the right decisions.
Most Popular »
- Egypt's Air Sinai Cancels Flight to Israel on Monday
- Kerry’s Ceasefire Pivot Angers Egypt, Israel—Even the Palestinian Authority
- Egypt Tops List of Countries that Hate the US the Most - Study
- Iran Proposing to Egypt Joint Humanitarian Aid Delivery to Gaza
- Army Kills 7 Militants in North Sinai - MENA