Coca Cola Says Future Expansions In Egypt Depend On Tax Adjustments
Published Sunday, 20 January 2013 12:06 | Written by Omnia Salah El Din
Coca Cola Company is awaiting the latest taxes adjustments suggested by the Egyptian government so as to take the appropriate decision about the company's expansion plans in Egypt, which targets $ 1 billion investments.
Mr Hamish Banks, Director, Public Affairs & Communications for Coca-Cola's Middle East and North Africa, in his statements to " Amwal Al Ghad", the company is watching for the government's decision over the tax adjustments to evaluate the future of its investments in Egypt.
The Egyptian government has to make an effective societal dialogue with the officials over these adjustments in order to reach the right decisions.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Calls Cypriot Firms to Join 'World Economic Forum' in February
- GIG, Hannover Re to Start Reinsurance Treaty Renewal Talks Next Month
- U.S. Embassy in Egypt Warns of Jihadist Threat to American Schools
- Arab Orient Takaful Wins an Insurance Policy for Key Foreign Bank in Egypt
- Egypt Withdraws Application to Host CAN 2015 over Ebola Fears