Coca Cola Says Future Expansions In Egypt Depend On Tax Adjustments
Published Sunday, 20 January 2013 12:06 |
Coca Cola Company is awaiting the latest taxes adjustments suggested by the Egyptian government so as to take the appropriate decision about the company's expansion plans in Egypt, which targets $ 1 billion investments.
Mr Hamish Banks, Director, Public Affairs & Communications for Coca-Cola's Middle East and North Africa, in his statements to " Amwal Al Ghad", the company is watching for the government's decision over the tax adjustments to evaluate the future of its investments in Egypt.
The Egyptian government has to make an effective societal dialogue with the officials over these adjustments in order to reach the right decisions.
Most Popular »
- Obama: U.S., Israel in talks 'for months' over security cooperation
- Commodities slump on China crisis
- Hollande, Merkel, Putin back ceasefire plan for eastern Ukraine: France
- OiLibya to export 500T made-in-Egypt oils to Ethiopia per month
- China is growing at 'reasonable' pace despite pressures: Premier