Automobiles Long Queues Snake Everywhere: Egypt
Published Saturday, 24 March 2012 15:06 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
For the second time in 2012, Egypt is facing a fuel crisis as petrol supplies dry up, thus long queues of automobiles, trucks and buses snake from the country’s petrol stations causing traffic problems.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt Likely To Join BRICS By Year-End – Official
- Exclusive: Mubarak-Era Top Gas Mogul Owns 300.000 Shares In Egypt Bourse
- Egypt, DAMAC Sign Final Settlement Accord Today
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News