Arab Contractors Finalizes Addis Ababa - Mombasa Road by 2013
Published Wednesday, 15 August 2012 12:53 |
Arab Contractors is expected to deliver the first phase of the Ageremariam-Yabelo-Mega road within 6 months, with a cost of $ 54 million.
The road project involves the rehabilitation to bitumen standard of the 193 km long Ageremariam-Yabelo-Mega road section, construction of roadside socio-economic infrastructure, construction of a One-Stop-Border-Post at Moyale and drilling of 12 community water wells within the project area, which is located in the southern and south western part of the country, mainly in Oromia region.
Arab Contractors succeeded – after fiercely competing with 14 Chinese companies – to gain the confidence of the Ethiopian government, choosing the Egyptian developer to execute the project.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Foreign Trade: Egypt's Imports Of Chinese Clothes Reached EGP453 mln
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal