New Dubai Building Procedures Introduced
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 09:51 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The meeting, in the municipality's main building, was aimed at introducing recently upgraded procedures and requirements for registering contracting and engineering companies.
Eng. Abdullah Al Shezavi, Head of the Qualifying Section, said this meeting was part of continuous communication with all who deal with the Building Department.
The services rendered by the section and its working methods were presented in detail to the audience, in addition to an open discussion held at the end of the meeting.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Premier Names Atef El-Sherif New Bourse Chief
- Moroccan Chamber Prepares for Egyptian Delegation's Visit to Casablanca Over Joint Investments
- Egypt Sends IMF Final Amendments To Its Economic Program - Minister
- Egyptian Remittance, Tourism Revenues Stepped Up While Suez’s Shrank: CBE
- Egypt, Istanbul Sign MoU On Developing Transport In Cairo