Allianz Egypt Announces New CFO
Published Wednesday, 08 August 2012 14:55 | Written by Sherine Taha
Allianz Egypt welcomes Ayman Hegazy, the company’s new CFO, who will be taking place of the company’s current CFO Anuj Agarwal. Mr. Anuj will take on his new assignment with Allianz Indonesia.
Over his nearly 8 year tenure at Allianz to date, Hegazy has worked in managerial positions across the region, including Finance Manager for Allianz Takaful in Bahrain and Chief Financial Officer for Allianz Saudi Fransi in Saudi Arabia.
After time spent in the UAE with HSBC Middle East as Senior Manager, Planning and Analysis / for Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM), Hegazy’s wide range of expertise brought him back to Egypt, to return to Allianz Egypt as CFO.
“We look forward to capitalizing on Ayman Hegazy’s experience as he takes on the responsibilities of his new role” said Udo Krüger, the Chairman of the board of Allianz Egypt “I would like to thank Anuj Agarwal for his commitment and the contributions to the development of Allianz Egypt. We wish him all the best in his upcoming endeavor."
Most Popular »
- Syria Calls Egypt's Severing Of Ties A US-Israeli Conspiracy
- Rowhani’s Surprise Election In Tehran Could Resuscitate Obama’s Speech In Cairo
- Egyptian FM, Ethiopian Counterpart Start Talks In Addis Ababa; Targeting Consensus
- Egypt Sends IMF Final Amendments To Its Economic Program - Minister
- Egypt And Ethiopia Agree To Bridge Dam Divide