Compensating Cars Damaged Around Nile City Depends On Riots Insurance Policy
Published Saturday, 04 August 2012 16:05 | Written by Sherine Taha and Islam Abd ElHameed
The riots and civil unrest insurance policy is what covers the cars damaged during the riots sparked in the area around the Nile City Towers last Thursday, said Ahmed Aboul Enein, head of motor insurance committee at the Insurance Federation of Egypt and head of car insurance sector at Misr Insurance Company.
Aboul Enein stressed on the importance of this insurance coverage as Egypt has been witnessing riots such as what had happened in Mohamed Mahmoud Street and around the Cabinet.
It is worth mentioning that 20 cars were burnt amid the clashes that broke out in the area around Nile City Towers in Ramlet Boulaq between the employees of the luxury hotel owned by Naguib Sawiris and some people living in Ramlet Boulaq.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Sees 20% Deficit in Commodities During Holy Month - Official
- Following MSCI Report, Egypt’s Main Gauge Dives 8% In Week
- Microsoft Office 365 Lands In U.S. iPhone App Store
- Investors’ Woes Drag Egypt Benchmark Below 4605 Pts – Closing
- Syria Calls Egypt's Severing Of Ties A US-Israeli Conspiracy