Suez Canal Life Insurance To Launch Three New Products
Published Sunday, 22 July 2012 12:59 | Written by Sherine Taha and Islam Abd ElHameed
The Suez Canal Life Insurance Company will request the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority’s (EFSA) approval over its new insurance products. The Company currently considers launching three new products which are the investment, platinum and dollar products after getting the regulator’s approval, said Ahmed Shoukry, managing director of the Company.
The Company will be focusing on offering social responsibility products for orphans in the next period, Shoukry noted.
Such products aim at providing orphans with the opportunity to resume their education, said Shoukry, calling on insurance companies to provide charity services to the community.
It is worth mentioning that the Suez Canal Life Insurance Company is the first one to apply the law no. 118 of 2008 concerning the split of property insurance from life insurance.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Foreign Trade: Egypt's Imports Of Chinese Clothes Reached EGP453 mln
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal