Bahraini Takaful International Launches Mobile Takaful Service
Published Sunday, 24 June 2012 12:02 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
“Takaful new mobile application enables the customers to enjoy all Takaful services through their smart phone by using their Visa/Master and debit cards to follow. The application can be downloaded for free from iPhone, iPad and Andriod mobiles, and the customer will have the choice to either receive it by mail or collect it from Takaful main branch in Seef District. Motor Takaful services are effective and the rest of the personal line services will follow,” said Younis J Al Sayed, CEO of Takaful International, according to 24x7 News.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- IFE Not Notified Officially With New Bancassurance Regulations
- Egypt’s Morsi Attends African Union’s 50th Anniversary Summit In Ethiopia
- Egypt’s Benchmark Halts One-Day Rally, Opens Below 5355 Pts
- Egypt Eyes Constructing Global Centers By BOT At $8.5 bln
- Egypt’s MSC Urges Petroleum To Secure Smart Petrol Cards