NBD Owns Leading Role In Car Finance Sector
Published Wednesday, 08 August 2012 16:04 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The National Bank for Development (NBD) acquired a leading rank in car lending sector, thanks to the increasing number of its partners including motor agents and distributors in Egypt in the last four years in addition to the bank’s wide geographical coverage through its 70 branches spread across Egypt, said Nevine Loutfy, CEO and managing director of the bank.
This proves the bank’s leading role in the car lending sector as the bank’s Adilease for Financial Leasing supported the lender’s presence in the market by offering financing services for light-and heavy- lift vehicles. The Company offers cars credit approvals in 72 hours, in addition to technical support.
This came at the Suhour event organized by the National Bank for Development in collaboration with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank together with motor agents and distributors. NBD established the Adilease Company from two years so as to offer sharia-compliant financial leasing services.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal
- IFE Not Notified Officially With New Bancassurance Regulations
- Hamas Felicitates Egyptians On Releasing The Abducted Soldiers