Yields Fall On Egyptian Treasury Bills
Published Thursday, 26 July 2012 15:12 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Yields declined at an auction of 5.5 billion pounds ($906.2 million) of Egyptian treasury bills on Thursday, the finance ministry said.
The average yield on 2 billion pounds of 182-day bills fell to 15.207 percent from 15.241 percent at last week's auction. The yield on 3.5 billion pounds of 364-day bills fell to 15.749 percent from 15.825 percent at the last issue on July 17.
The central bank, which sells the bills on behalf of the Finance Ministry, sold the same amounts it had originally offered.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt Likely To Join BRICS By Year-End – Official
- Exclusive: Mubarak-Era Top Gas Mogul Owns 300.000 Shares In Egypt Bourse
- Egypt, DAMAC Sign Final Settlement Accord Today
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News