CBE To Offer EGP 3 Bln Reopened Bonds
Published Monday, 02 July 2012 18:26 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) will offer EGP 3 billion ($495 million) in reopened five-year and ten-year bonds at an auction on July 9.
CBE will offer 2 billion in reopened five-year bonds maturing on April 10, 2017 with a coupon of 16.55 percent, and EGP 1 billion in reopened ten-year bonds maturing on April 3, 2022 with a coupon of 17 percent.
Settlement for the bonds, which CBE is selling on behalf of the Ministry of Finance, is on July 10, Reuters reported.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal
- Hamas Felicitates Egyptians On Releasing The Abducted Soldiers
- IFE Not Notified Officially With New Bancassurance Regulations