NBE Closes Its 6 Branches In Port Said
Published Monday, 28 January 2013 16:36 |
The National Bank of Egypt (NBE) closed its 6 branches in Port Said for the second consecutive day after violence flares in the governorate, said Hazem Hegazy, head of retail nanking and branches group at NBE.
The bank decided to close its branches in Port Said for unidentified time till the turmoil eases, he added.
He revealed that the bank’s branches in Suez and Ismailia are open during the regular working hours under the bank’s intensified civil security protection and military security protection which guards Suez’s streets.
The bank has 261 branches spread across all governorates in Egypt as well as 72 outlets in hotels and air ports. The bank plans to launch 23 new branches in the current fiscal year mostly in Cairo and Alexandria.
Most Popular »
- Six Japanese Firms offer building Egypt’s New Capital City
- Armed Forces destroys Two Main Terrorist Bases- Spokesman
- United States seeks Extradition of 7 FIFA Officials from Switzerland
- APR Energy inks Gas Turbine Power Plant Deal in Egypt
- BREAKING: ISIS-affiliated Group claims responsibility for Sinai Attacks